KnittingPathsOfLife

Sunday, May 8, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY GIFTS


This cute card and a gift card came from Bill. Thank you very much Bill

I should have taken a new picture today, these flowers are even prettier now. They have opened much more. The card below came with them.
Thank you so much Mandie, Manny, Zoe and baby to be Abby.


These two pictures show one of my gifts from Eric and Becky that we took into the yard and Eric attached them to the tree. I have never seen anything like this and it is certainly cute. I love it. Thanks you two.

This is also from them, a windchime. They know I love anything USA. The gnomes I had in my yard got broken or faded so they thought they needed replaced. Now these two live out under my Bradford Pear tree. We had a cookout, but ate in. It was a fun day.

4 comments:

onlymehere said...

What sweet kids you have. It looks like it was a good Mother's Day for you. There's nothing like being loved by those we love most is there?

Heidi said...

Glad you had a nice day with my old man brothers...lol. The faces are something you see here too once in a while.

Love and hugs,
Heidi

Carolien said...

Hello Nancy,

I am glad you had a nice day!
This 'tree man' is so cute! I have never seen it before but I love it.

Have a nice day & hugs!!!

Terri said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your spring time this year! Glad your Mother's Day was a good one!