KnittingPathsOfLife

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TWO KNITTED BIRTHDAY GIFTS

The brown fisherman knit sweater was for Manny's birthday.  Mandie said it fit and she took his picture in it, but I didn't get it yet.
The vest I made for Heidi's birthday.  It is a knitted up the back down the front pattern.  It was too plain, so I added crocheted edges.    She says she has worn it, so guess it was okay too.  Now,
I have a cross stitch in the making and planning three more sweaters and a baby afghan I just got a request to make.  Guess I will be busy.  
Yesterday I got back from Florida and now it is 17 and snowing like mad.  A little change. LOL

3 comments:

Heidi Kuijer said...

Yep...I have worn it and will many times more. Thank you little mother! :-)

Manny's sweater turned out great.

Love and hugs,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

The sweaters look wonderful.

My husband and I used to go to Florida in February and then have to come back to some bitter cold weather. So hard to leave that sweet warm sunshine.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

onlymehere said...

I love so much seeing what you create with your needles and hooks! So happy to hear you got to get away into the sunshine for awhile. We've been having moderate weather lately and it's been such a nice change from the wet and constant cold we've had this year! Hope the sun is smiling on you today :)