KnittingPathsOfLife

Saturday, March 30, 2013

HAPPY EASTER

We had our Easter Dinner today since Bill is working a double tomorrow. Heidi always tells me about 
the great things she finds at Aldi.  I stopped in today and found these foil wrapped eggs, bunnies and the 
large bunny from Germany.  The marshmallow eggs were given to me by the friend I made the pink scarf
for.  The bags are "Easter Baskets" I gave my guest today.  George and I didn't get one.  LOL
The plate of cookies were from my cousin, Louise, when she came for dinner.  We had a nice day.
Hope you all have a wonderful Easter

2 comments:

Heidi Kuijer said...

Yep...Aldi and Lidl are just the most fun places to shop. Great buys on food and lots of extras too. :-)

Looks like you had a really nice Easter dinner. I hope you do something nice today too since you had to celebrate a day early since Bill is working on Easter Sunday.

Happy Easter!

Love and hugs,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so pretty. Glad to hear that Louise was there - I hope she's doing well.
Lillian