KnittingPathsOfLife

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

REALLY???? MARCH 30TH

This started three hours ago, this is after only a half hour of coming down,
It is still coming down out there now. The house you barely see in the picture way up on the left is where the kid lives that hit our garage. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. No snow that night, not even rain.
I think there is a ground hog hiding someplace in Pennsylvania.
The saying is sure true since March did come in like a lamb this year.
Update on my car, it is back in the garage, now, the key is damaged. I have a key
that retracts and there is a switch to open it. Someone must have forced it open. Yep, now I need a new key. They told my husband, when he took the key in, there would be no charge to us. He said you aren't kidding, there might be a bill for gas to this dealership. Will it end now????? I hope so. The garage is still in the waiting stage to be repaired.

5 comments:

onlymehere said...

I remember 26 years ago yesterday we had a huge snowstorm here! I remember bz Nicholas was born. At least we know that this too shall pass! I hope your car troubles are over now that you have your new key but more importantly I hope you see some sunshine soon.

Saskia said...

O WOW, still snow! I was complaining that the sun wasn't shining all day yesterday... I hope spring will arrive soon for you!

Carolien said...

Bad luck, Nancy, brrrrr! I hope that white stuff will be gone soon!

Hugs, Carolien

Heidi said...

Snow? Send me some? Remember that it will snow on Monday as it always has to on that day. So it is not gone yet...lol.

Love and hugs,
Heidi

Elizabethd said...

I cannot believe how many American blogs are showing photos of snow!
We are in the beginnings of Spring here in France, thought things can change overnight...last May we had heavy frosts.