KnittingPathsOfLife

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It Has Begun

This looks like it could be our first big snowfall of the season. It started yesterday but today seems to be non stop. The salt trucks have been out since about 6AM. This tree usually turns all pink in the spring but we had to cut it way back this year because it
was blocking views for the school bus drivers who come out our corner.
This is the top of our garage from the kitchen window. I love to look at snow, but I do not drive in it. After living in Florida for 9 years, I just don't try it. This is Heidi's time of year. She loves Christmas and snow. Sooooooo, where are you Miss Pickles the Elf?
HAPPY SINT DAY HEIDI, be good so you don't get put in his bag to be shipped to Spain.
Of course, you could visit Margaret then. LOL


10 comments:

Heidi said...

YEP! This is my kind of weather! LET IT SNOW
LET IT SNOW
LET IT SNOW!!!!!

Now I see why you are telling me that you are going to have George or Jim drive you. :) Remember mother, without this snow there is no.......SNOWPEOPLE!

Love and hugs ~
Heidi

Nancy said...

The snow is beautiful! Please, PLEASE send some to South Carolina. It is supposed to reach 70 degrees tomorrow, and I just hate the thought of that in December. Enjoy your winter wonderland!

Nunnie's Attic said...

Looks about the same here, Nancy. I was looking out the window this morning, thanking God that I don't have to be on the roads and asking Him to keep my husband safe and healthy. He not only has to drive in it, but work outside in it!

Love,
Julie

Mandie said...

Oh Gramma...I never thought I'd say this, but I actually miss it! Being able to wear all my sweaters and layer my clothes, not to mention it's so pretty! :o) It was 55 here today and it just doesn't feel like Christmas time to me. I'm so glad I get to have a white Christmas since I will be in Ditty's Tundra! Love you!!!!

Mandie

Amy Marie said...

Wasn't it exciting to wake up this morning and see SNOW! Lily asked me if Santa & Frosty were coming b/c it had snowed!

Amy Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BittersweetPunkin said...

I love your snow...with all the rain we've had ours in now all gone.

Did you run out there and build a SNOWMAN???
Blessings,
Robin

angelasweby said...

Ohhh my goodness - I loooove it! I know it makes everyone's life difficult but you can't help loving it and it really makes Christmas perfect. I don't think we will be getting any at all this year. I don't blame you for not driving in it. We drove in bad snow last winter when we collected Rula from college and driving three miles took up over two hours - it was quite frightening.
Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Look at all that gorgeous snow.

It's a hot, summer morning here!

Kate

Solstitches said...

Oh yes, that would be fun to have Heidi shipped off to Spain!
The snow looks very pretty just so long as I don't have to live anywhere near it.
I love the sun and being warm hence my exit from UK to Spain.