KnittingPathsOfLife

Monday, April 6, 2009

A SNEAK PEEK

Ok, here is a sneek peek at my poncho of many colors. I am using up yarn I had left from projects. I won't know if I really like it, until I put it together. If it from a pattern in the Debbie Macomber knitting book. I am about half way on the second side. You make two large triangles and then put them together and it buttons in the front. Time will tell.
This is the new Nora Roberts book I bought. I have started it and so far it is as good as everything she writes. I love all of her books. I did finish the one I showed in the other entry. Beach Road. I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but it was really good and the end was a shock.
Bill is reading the second James Patterson now, so I will read it when he is finished and this one is also.

My friend had a cookie business and quit doing them, but she made some for her church bake sale and I bought two dozen. Bill had to have cookies, he is the cookie monster, and iced cutouts are his favorites. They are yummy good.


7 comments:

Carolien said...

Hello dear Nancy,

I like your knitwork very much! Nice to use your leftovers like this.
Happy reading & knitting!
Hugs, Carolien

Tammy said...

Those cookies look yummy!The poncho looks great so far, can't wait to see everything put together!
Have a great week!

Linda said...

Nancy, pretty leftover colors, the poncho is looking very nice. Enjoy your knitting and have a yummy cookie while you are reading and one for me too. Do you eat the bunny ears first...I do:)...hugs, Linda

Sweetie said...

I love your poncho of many colors. Also the cookies look delicious. I have two books my daughters lent me and I can't seem to get past Chapter 1 in the first book.
Love,
Sweetie

Heidi said...

Well I certainly had different colors in my head with this poncho. I don't see the triangles so I am anxious to see how it turns out. I think those cookies are too cute to eat...tell Bull. They could be named Nancy and George. Well, since George is deaf right now, Bull can eat the bunny ears off of one. LOL! Is he any better???

Love and hugs ~
Heidi

Brigitte said...

Very interesting to see your mystery poncho - it looks absolutely great so far. What a great way to use up leftovers. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Solstitches said...

Hi Nancy,
I like the colours in your poncho.
Even though they are scraps they seem to go so well together.
I like Norah Roberts too - will have to look for that one on Amazon.
The cookies are cute and I bet they are yummy!