KnittingPathsOfLife

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

LOOK WHO IS BACK OUT

A lot of you have been asking what happened to my Warrior, well here he is back out of the bag. I did not do any cross stitching during the year while I was knitting all those ponchos for the craft show. I finally got it back out. I am working on his leg now. I want to make the Squaw, so I have to get it finished. I don't start more than one at a time. It would drive me crazy.
Now, about this little guy! I am sure you remember Heidi bugging me to stitch Button Up. She gave me the pattern, there are 8 of these little guys. Well, this one I stitched for her, and it is winging it's way to Holland and should really be there today or tomorrow. I don't know what she will do with it, but never mind. He is coming to visit Heidi, so get ready.
I prefer patterns in color, and I like doing people. Button up is black and white, but small patterns so okay,

8 comments:

Tammy said...

OH! Happy to see that warrior out and about again Nancy. Such pretty stitching.
Glad you were able to send the little stitchery Heidi's way.
Happy Stitching :)

Linda said...

Nancy....It's good to see your Warrior...it's such an awesome piece looking forward to seeing it finished. Button Up is a sweet finish, Heidi will love it and find the perfect way to display it....have a happy day and enjoy stitching...hugs, Linda

onlymehere said...

I've been job hunting and if a new job doesn't require me to be on a computer all day I think I can cross stitch again. Your warrior and button up are looking really nice. You do such fine work with your hands. Wish me luck on the job hunt!

Heidi said...

Well, my little man is here in Holland. I will be finding something cute to do with him. A reminder of a great winter in Holland which made me think I was back home in Ohio. :-) Glad you are back to stitching. I hope your warrior will go smoothly and be done soon.

Love and hugs,
Heidi

barbi said...

Oh, Aunt Nancy, I don't blame Heidi for wanting Button Up, he is SO SO SO CUTE!! I love him!! Barbi

Carolien said...

Nice to see your Indian friend again, Nancy. And your stitches for Heidi are so cute! She will be glad and she will surely find a place ...

Have a great day & hugs,
Carolien

Susan in SC said...

I had wondered if you finished the Warrior. He is so beautiful (can you say that about a warrior?!)

Sonja said...

Welcome back in cross-stitch-country you handsome warrior!