KnittingPathsOfLife

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MITCHELL AND A GIFT FOR ME

Today is Mirchell's birthday. He is at camp this week so they are celebrating when he gets home.
Happy Birthday Mitchell.
Today we went to breakfast with our biking friends (motorcycle not bicycle). My friend, Dorothy, gave me this family Bible. I feel very privileged to have such a special friend. Thank you Dorothy, I will always treasure this special gift.

This is the page for her to give it to me as a presentation.


For Mother's Day 2007, Kristen gave me this Bible. When she gave it to me, I decided I was going to read it from cover to cover and I am proud to say I did. I have always said I wanted to read the entire Bible but put it off. I finally did it.

Here is page one, and I just kept reading. Thanks to Kristy for this special gift. Both of my
Grandaughters are a special gift to me every day.






6 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Happy Birthday to Mitchell and that is the single best book one can receive. You have a great Friend!
Have a great day Nancy!
Hugs,
Robin

Heidi said...

That was so nice of Dorothy! It is pretty. Did you put it someone in the house on display?

Love and hugs ~
Heidi

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Mitchell!

I see you are surrounded by very thoughtful family and friends!

Linda said...

Morning to you Nancy...
Happy Birthday to Mitchell!
What a special gift from Dorothy...something you will always treasure and your Mother's Day Bible is extra special too. You have loving family and friends.

Henry is looking so good! I just started a DM book I really like her too. Hugs, Linda

Christine said...

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to Mitchell! Hope he had an awesome BD!

What a lovely gift you received Nancy. My Grandma and Mom always wrote dates of weddings, births etc. in their bibles. It just makes them extra special.

Kristen said...

That was so nice of Dorothy! I had no idea you would whip through the Bible like that when I got it for you! That was amazing!!! My little Mitchell comes home today and I am thrilled to see him after a week of him being at camp!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!