KnittingPathsOfLife

Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA

Hope everyone has a fun day on the 4th of July. We will be going to dinner in Amish Country with a group and that is one of my very favorite things to do. Hope you are flying the flag and remembering our troops who are in Iraq and Afghanistan and other bases around the world and in this country.


Remember, every Friday, wear red for the troops, we do. Hope if you like fireworks you have the opportunity to see them. We will watch the Capital 4th on TV if nothing else. Enjoy.



7 comments:

Teresa said...

Wishing your family a happy and safe 4th.

hazel c UK said...

Sounds like a fun day you are going to have Nancy. I pray that all these wars will soon cease we seem to have lost so many young lives recently and I wonder what for.
Happy 4th July
Warm hugs,
Hazel

Carolien said...

Happy Independence Day tomorrow, Nancy!

Hugs, Carolien

Linda said...

Happy 4th to you too, Nancy.
Your plans sound fun and we will be flying our flag for sure. I didn't know about wearing red on Friday's for our troops...I'll be doing that in the future. Hugs, Linda

Five Ferns Fibreholic said...

Why do I have the feeling that one should arrive in Amish Country with a very empty belly? Perhaps I have visions of mountains of great food.

Nancy said...

Happy 4th of July to you and your family Nancy, and a huge thank you to your grandsons for their bravery (and all the other soldiers too!)!

BittersweetPunkin said...

Happy 4th!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Robin