KnittingPathsOfLife

Saturday, May 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC

Tomorrow, May 23rd, is my youngest Son's birthday. He is out on the road in his semi, and his gift is waiting here in my living room. No birthday cake for him right now. He is in Texas.
This was from a past post, when we tried to build a snowman. It was a hershey kiss snowman. LOL
Eric likes to cook, and here he was helping me in the kitchen with the turkey. Love you Eric and hope your birthday is good. Of course, I can still remember the day you were born, with your Dad in Viet Nam at the time.
Eric and his wife, Becky, are also on my sideboard.
Eric and Bill are both Navy Vets too, so Happy Memorial Day to both of you.

5 comments:

Sonja said...

Happy Birthday for Eric's birthday Nancy! That must have been a difficult time then: you giving birth to your son, while your husband was so far away! Wishingyou a sunny day!

Carolien said...

Congratulations to you and your whole family, Nancy!!!

Big hugs, Carolien

Heidi said...

Are you still going to celebrate birthdays while you are getting soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old baby brother??? :-) I hear you are sitting in the heat of the south on this day and am glad it is not me but then again hopefully you can sit in airco? Have a great birthday and come home soon so mother can give you your present old man. Teehee!

Love and hugs ~
Heidi

Linda said...

Sending birthday wishes to Eric in Texas. I bet he's looking forward to getting home and celebrating his special day...hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone, for the bithday wishes.
I'm home safe, and
I recieved a very special gift from my mom that
I will always treasure.