KnittingPathsOfLife

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BACK HOME AND A LATE BIRTHDAY WISH

It's very late and time for bed but I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know I am back from my Autumn on the Mississippi tour. This is the paddle wheeler we spent two days on. We didn't stay overnight, but went on two different days. We had three meals each day and boy were we stuffed. We had beautiful weather and it was a very fun time. Four of our good friends and my B-I-L went too.
While I was gone, my beautiful Great Grandaughter, Haali, turned 15. I am so proud of her. She had been homeschooled and this year went back to her regular High School. She is very smart and went ahead of her age of class. She made varsity cheerleader also in her very first year back in regular high school. OH, did I tell you, I am very proud of her???? LOL. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Haali. Her Mom is my Grandaughter, Kristen, Christian Crafter blog.


7 comments:

Carolien said...

Congratulations, Nancy, and what a lovely picture of Haali.

Hugs, Carolien

Heidi said...

Did you see the photo of Haali on Ditty's blog? Isn't she pretty! I am glad you had a good time but glader you are home. Okay, I am still a kid and am allowed to use bad grammer. LOL! Can't wait to hear more details about it.

Love and hugs ~
Heidi

Five Ferns Fibreholic said...

I wasn't clear on somthing....are you proud of Haali? hahaha

All kidding aside, Haali seems to be an accomplished young lady worthy of the praise.

Kristen said...

How sweet Gramma! She would say, "Why am I making that wierd face?" :) She is doing so well and we are all so proud of her! It is nice that I am able to enjoy her getting older! I am glad that you got home safely and had a good time! :) LOVE YOU!!!!!

Solstitches said...

Welcome back Nancy, you have been missed.
What a pretty young lady Haali is and smart too! No wonder you are so proud of her.

Anonymous said...

Hoo-ray Haali!!!

Uncle Eric

angelasweby said...

Nancy,
Surely, you didn't mean Great Grandma...haha! Never! Seriously, though, Haali looks so happy and bursting with energy and zest for life. No wonder it is such a lovely photo and that you are all so proud of her. I wish her every success and hope that all her dreams come true :>)

I love the sound of your trip - Autumn on the Mississippi, what could be nicer.
Warm hugs, Angela