KnittingPathsOfLife

Monday, December 15, 2008

IN SYMPATHY

On another blog entry, I asked you to pray for my blogging friend Sweetie. Her daughter was murdered a year ago November. The murder is still not solved.
On Sunday, her husband died suddenly. She has her wonderful family with her but I know she will appreciate our prayers to be winging her way right now. I hope she knows her blogging friends are with her in thought and prayer as she goes through this difficult time.
If you would like to visit her blog, you can click on it from my friends list. Just go to Sweetie. She did put an entry on to tell her friends of the death.

7 comments:

onlymehere said...

I know you've been such a dear friend to Sweetie. Thank you for putting up this post. I'll of course keep her and her family in my prayers through this difficult time. God bless you both. Cindy

Kristen said...

That is very sad and we will most definitely be praying for her and her family! That is so difficult I am sure and it is wonderful that she has you to lean on as well!

Heidi said...

I hope so too Mother! I just could have fallen off my chair when you called me last night to let me know. She has two Christmas angels on her tree top this year!

Love and hugs ~
Heidi

Sonja said...

I was really shocked to read your blog entry. So sad that your friend suffers another great loss. I can understand that you feel even more closer to her than you allready did.

Saskia said...

So sorry to read your post about Sweetie. It's a lot Sweetie has to carry. Good to ask for every-one to keep her and her loved ones in oure thoughts and prayers. They are in mine

Saskia

Mandie said...

Oh...poor sweetie :o( She will be in my thoughts and prayers as they go through this difficult time. I'm glad that she has all of her family to lean on as well as her blogging friends.

Linda said...

Nancy,this is such a shock. My heart hurts for Sweetie and her family. They will all be in my prayers...hugs, Linda