KnittingPathsOfLife

Thursday, January 29, 2009

KEEP HEIDI IN YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE

Since Heidi says she is only 4, surely she it way to young to be going on Friday morning to have more testing done on her thyroid. Please keep her in your prayers.
Actually, I thing she needs to add another 4 in front of the number but she doesn't think so. She has been waiting for an appointment with the hospital and they finally called her in for an "emergency appointment". Jos has been calling daily to get them to move and finally they called them with the time for her to come in.
Kristen, my Granddaughter, has had two surgerys and now does not have a thyroid at all. The first time she had it done she was only 14. She had the second half out in Texas a couple years ago. I was there for her surgery.


Mandie still lived in Canton when she had half of her thyroid removed. She is now into more testing to see what comes next. She is still having problems.

When I was growing up in my church, our minister always said he liked the Scofield Bible more than any other. I bought Eric one for his last birthday and now bought myself one also. I read the entire Bible when Kristy bought me one as a gift for Mother's Day, It was an NIV. I now am in the process of reading this one from cover to cover also. This one is NKJV. I read all the time, so this is one of my projects. I hope after the second time I find more that I missed.
Jeremiah 30:17 says
For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds, says the Lord
I pray this will be so for my daughter and both Granddaughters.

This is a 100th Anniversary Ediition.
Kristy's blog is www.Christiancrafter.blogspot.com and she is going to start a Bible study through her blog. If you are interested in joining, visit her blog.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

passo per caso nel tuo blog
un saluto from Italy, ciao

Amy Marie said...

I read about Heidi this morning. It certainly makes you question why the thyroid is an issue for all your girls! I'll be thinking of Heidi!

Barbara said...

Nancy, you know I am praying for Heidi and have asked my prayer group to also pray. We are praying that they find the problem and deal with ASAP. You are also in our prayers.

Hugs,
Barbara

Sweetie said...

Nancy - Heidi is in my prayers. I will also put her on our church's prayer chain. Have the doctors determined if the thyroid condition is genetic? Please let me know as soon as you hear anything.
Love,
Sweetie

Linda said...

Dear Nancy, I hope the doctors will have some answers and Heidi will feel better and be on the road to wellness. You all are in my thoughts and prayers..hugs, Linda

hazel c UK said...

Hi Nancy, I just wanted you to know that I am keeping Heidi, Jos and yourself in my prayers and do hope they can solve Heidi's health problems soon, she is a very special person to so many.

I am sending virtual hugs to you all.
Love Hazel (UK)