KnittingPathsOfLife

Friday, September 19, 2008

ANGEL IN PROGRESS AND MORE


Today , my little angel didn't get any stitches. I have put four colors on her cheek and finally decided that the face color was the only one that worked. They had pink on her cheeks, three x's on one side, and two on the other. It just didn't work. She looked like a clown. Now, she is waiting for her wings to be finished.
The other night, Bill was here and I had dish cloth cotton sitting here with needles stuck into the skein. I asked him if he wanted to make a dish cloth and he did and here it is. He learned the basketweave stitch. Good work Bill. Now, get back to my red sweater. Winter is coming.

Now, the reason the angel got no stitches today, my son Eric, the truck driver, moved into a little apartment next to us. We all helped him. Now he has a place to call his own when he is in town.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Nancy, your angel is looking wonderful. I really like the color changes you made. Bill's dishcloth is great..I've always liked that stitch.

Please stop, I have an award for you...have a happy weekend. Hugs, Linda

Heidi said...

You are going so fast again! Slow down!!! LOL! I think you need more projects to do so I will box up mine and send them to you. :) Isn't Bully so clever and now he can make dishclothes too. How far is your red sweater? And yes, the snow in coming so he needs to knit and you need to make your snowmen. I can't believe Eric got that apartment already. He only just called you to ask the address and he has it now.

Love and hugs ~
Heidi

Barbara said...

Hey Nancy, your angel is looking good. You know, I've knitted dish cloths! Maybe I should! But where's my kitchen? I has STUFF all over it! A red sweater sounds lovely, and yes he needs to get it knitted for you.

Hugs,
Barbara/MO

Sweetie said...

Hi Nancy, You get things done faster than I can think about them. Please stop by for a visit and pick up your award.
Sweetie

Saskia said...

Hi Nancy,
Love your angel, and you are working as fast as me on several projects!
Send all the stuff Heidi sends you right back!
She has to do her one work, no short cuts here ...
And the Amish quilt is beautifull, but I think buttons will look very pretty, and is much faster.
Big Dutch Hug
Saskia

Linda said...

Hi Nancy...hope the first day of Fall is a good one...hugs, Linda

Carolien said...

Hello Nancy, how nice your son has a place of his own ... and so close to your place! I wish him good years in his new home.
Nice dishcloth, bravo! And the angel looks really good.

Hugs, Carolien

Beatrice said...

I think your choice for the angel is right...she looks gooood!
Good for Bill with the dishcloth.
take care!