KnittingPathsOfLife

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

GOING HOME

Please say a prayer for Jason, Mandie and Zoe. Jason's Dad has been very ill and last night passed away. We know he is going to a better place, free of pain and sorrow.
It is always hard to say goodbye to a parent, but he wanted to go. Be safe in your travels to Texas and stay strong at such a hard time. Visit Mandie's blog, Army Wife is My Life. You can click on it from my Friends list at the side of my blog. I know she will appreciate your comments. She does approve them before they show up. We love you Jason, Mandie and Zoe.

7 comments:

Mandie said...

Thanks Gramma for the nice post. It will be a busy week for us and we appreciate all the prayers. Love you!

Mandie

Heidi said...

Even when you know it is coming, it is never easy. I hope they have a safe trip to Texas and I am thinking of them!

Love and hugs ~
Heidi

Sweetie said...

I will visit Mandie's blog. I will keep her family in my prayers.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh Nancy...I am so sorry to hear...I will include Mandie's family in my prayers...

Barbara said...

Nancy, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I is alwasy hard to loose a loved one. Please let them know I am praying for safe travel for them, and during the next several days as they deal with everything.

Blessings,
Barbara/MO

hazel c UK said...

Sorry to read about Jason's Dad and hope the family have a safe trip.  Warm hugs, Hazel

Carolien said...

Thanks for telling us about Jason's father. I went to Mandie's blog already.

Hugs, Carolien