KnittingPathsOfLife

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOS

September 4th is my Son in Law Jos birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day Jos and hope Heidi makes you a yummy cake. I know how you love sweets. I left your present at your house when I was there. I know you do not like your picture on the blogs, but I had to do it. LOL. See, Heidi is laughing.

Tomorrow, Thurday, we are going to Canada again. Yes, back to watching the boats again. The original plan was to leave for Myrtle Beach. Since hurricane Hanna wants to visit there, we thought we should stay away. They were very nice and let us change the date to October 10th. Hopefully the storms will all blow away by then. We will be home Sunday. Talk to you then.

11 comments:

Linda said...

This is a cute picture...Happy Birthday to Jos.
I'm glad you were able to change your travel plans, enjoy all the beautiful boats. Lisa and I going to the coast tomorrow for a little get away,we can hardly wait. Hugs, Linda

Amy Marie said...

Be safe on your travels Auntie! Have you talked to your sister? I guess she's going back to her house tomorrow.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Make sure you pop over to see me either before you go or as soon as you get home!

Heidi said...

Uh oh! Are you in trouble now? LOL! I will show him when he gets home. I hope we can still make our appointment this afternoon with the builder. I am really sick this morning. Time for our week away. I need to slow down! No cake until I feel better. :(

Have a safe trip up to the locks and have lots of fun. I am sure you both will have fun and it is good that you get to go again. This is the first year that you have not been there regularly. Take along some stitching (both of you) and relax.

Love and hugs ~
Heidi

Mandie said...

Hi Gramma! I hope you have fun at the Locks...Wish you could have been here instead but these things happen! At least the trip isn't cancelled indefinitely! Happy Birthday to Jos! I hope you have a nice one.

Sweetie said...

I'm so glad that you were able to change your plans. Please stop by and visit me and pick up your award.
Sweetie

Carolien said...

Dear Nancy,

Congratulations! And have a great time in Canada!
Hugs, Carolien

Mary said...

Sorry this darned woman Hanna has messed up your beach plans - hope you make it in October when it's still pleasant at the shore here.

Love the photo of Heidi and Jos - I must hurry by there and wish him a happy Birthday.

Have fun in Canada.

Clare said...

Have a safe journey - and a wonderful trip.

Five Ferns Fibreholic said...

Hurricanes put such a damper on holiday plans. Have fun and enjoy your trip Northwards.

Solstitches said...

Nancy, you were gone and back before I had the chance to wish you a happy vacation.
This is such a nice picture of Heidi and Jos. Hope Jos had a great birthday - I'm sure Heidi would have made the day special for him.