KnittingPathsOfLife

Friday, March 20, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SPRING

This picture c0uld not have been taken in Canton, Ohio today. No one remembered to tell Mother Nature that it is the first day of Spring. It is quite cold and we needed winter coats this morning. You can see out temps here. Oh well, happy first day of spring anyway and I hope some of you are really seeing it.
Weather: Canton, OH
AccuWeather® Current Conditions for
P/SUNNY
Temperature: 26°F / -3°C RealFeel Temperature™: 17°F / -8°C Humidity: 63%Winds: N 10 mph / 16 kmh Pressure: 30.39"Visibility: 10 mi. / 16 km Last updated

March 20, 2009 09:09

(EST)
-->

-->

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Yep! Still cold. Must be those snowmen of yours saying keep us from melting. :-) I hope you have pretty spring weather very soon. I am sure you will...

Love and hugs ~
Heidi

Sonja said...

Very cold out there in Ohio! Better come to Holland...where spring has started. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Congratulations to this special day. Did you do anything special to celebrate? groetjes Sonja

Brigitte said...

Nancy, you are having the same temperatures as we are here. Cold during the day and very cold during the nights. But sunny. But in some protected places I saw the first crocuses and snowdrops.

Carolien said...

O dear, I wish Spring will show another face to you soon! I am sorry I am far behind in reading your (and other) blog(s), I will catch up!

Hugs, Carolien