At least three years ago, I took fabric to Holland for Heidi to help me make this quilt. We did all but the borders and I have had it sitting in my sewing room all this time waiting to finish it. I put the borders on it and still waited. I couldn't decide how I wanted to finish it. Eric came over and helped me do the yarn ties. He had to hold pliers to pull the double yarn through, but here is the finish. I gave several of the Dutch quilter and Heidi some of the squares and most have used theirs long ago. My bedroom is all Amish so I am so happy it is finished.
The shams are well padded since we had a backing on them when the yarn was pulled through, now they have yet another backing so they open for the pillow. Thanks Heidi for all you help many years ago, and thank you Eric for your help last week.